Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Joy

This morning, as usual, I was in a rush to get Wade to therapy. I then had to rush to make a doctor's appointment for myself. I'm ALWAYS rushing, but never feel like I'm ever getting anywhere. The only thing I'm gaining is more stress. In the doctor's office, they had placed out a flyer about joy. I thought it was perfect considering the rush of my morning. I thought I'd share as a reminder to everyone that we need to slow down and enjoy life more.

Eight Ways to Restore Your Joy

~ Stop! Be still! Relax! Pray! Meditate!
~ Count your blessings. Start now!
~ Dance as if you were a star; particularly if you have no rhythm.
~ Give the gift of a smile. After all, it's free.
~ Give yourself a simple reward for each small victory.
~ Sing your favorite song loudly; even if you're off key.
~ Laugh 'til your belly hurts; especially if it's not funny.
~ Wrestle negative thoughts to the ground with positive ones.


Take the time to discover your joy for life!

Photobucket

2 comments:

rhinoplasty cost said...

Great ways to get joyful moments. I like the way you move on.

Lipo said...

Wow.. Nice article. I read this article about Joy and it was brilliant to hear it from someone who has been through it all. Thanks for taking the time to share this great advice with the world!